Hailing from Coraopolis, Pa, Vince earned his BA degree from West Virginia University in 1975 where he was honored to have been inducted into the West Virginia Alpha Chapter of Phi Beta Kappa honors fraternity. As Consul ( President) of the MU MU Chapter of Sigma Chi Fraternity, he met the love of his life, Nedra. He married Nedra between his 1st and 2nd semester and was blessed with their first child, in 1977. Before making his way back to Pittsburgh, he received his JD degree from Temple University in 1978 and was admitted into the practice of law by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court in the same year of his graduation.
During law school and thereafter until 1980, Vince clerked for then practiced with the law firm of Harry J Agzigian and Associates. Through this experience, Vince recognized his passion for the general practice of law. More specifically, the desire to connect with real people on a one to one personal level. Always a family man and Pittsburgh native at heart, Vince moved back to Pittsburgh to pursue a career closer to home in 1980. He then joined Larry Gaitens in his practice, and was admitted to the Allegheny County Judicial system. In Pittsburgh, Vince was able to reacquaint with his family and friends and to provide personalized counsel to them on matters of extreme importance. Vince believed in everything Larry stood for and was trying to build, so in 1982 he joined Larry as his partner.
Over the years Vince has been admitted to various courts and is a standing member of multiple associations to help accommodate his passions:
- The United States Supreme Court in 1983
- USDC for the Western District in 1986
- USC of Federal Claims in 1994
- The Allegheny County Bar Association
- The American Trial Lawyers Association
- The Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The Pennsylvania and Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
Due to his hard work and dedication, Vince was granted status as a PREEMINENT LAWYER by Martindale Hubbell, International Lawyer rating system in 1995.
Vince is also proud to give back to his Community as:
- A Director of the Coraopolis Community Development Foundation, which sponsors among other community projects the Coraopolis Food Bank
- A Director of the Mooncrest Neighborhood Program that provides support to underprivileged children and their families in the Mooncrest Neighborhood
- A Director of the Coraopolis Economic Development Committee which supports the local business community
- A Director of the Montour Heights Country Club
- A Primary Sponsor of the Hyde Elementary School fundraising efforts
During his personal time, Vince enjoys spending time with his 4 beautiful grandchildren, golfing, and traveling.
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Family Law
- Litigation and Trial
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Zoning & Land Use Laws
Email: [email protected]