Vic Kustra is an Associate Attorney at GTN Law. Mr. Kustra represents individuals and businesses in a variety of civil matters, including general litigation and trial work involving personal injury, employment matters, and contract disputes. In addition, Mr. Kustra handles a wide variety of corporate matters, including business organization, commercial real estate transactions, and mergers/acquisitions. Mr. Kustra also represents individuals in criminal cases, and serves as Solicitor for local government entities in the greater Pittsburgh area. He is passionate about taking a straightforward approach to legal issues in order to get the best result for his clients in the most efficient way possible.
Mr. Kustra graduated summa cum laude from Slippery Rock University. He then graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law where he was a member of the mock trial team and a staff editor on the Journal of Technology Law and Policy. In his spare time, Vic enjoys spending time with family and friends, exercising, cooking, and watching movies. Mr. Kustra is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and Allegheny County Bar Association.
- Experienced and highly skilled in litigation practice, including trial, discovery, and settlement negotiation in various matters such as breach of contract, fraud, statutory interpretation, declaratory judgment actions, construction disputes, and criminal defense
- Facilitated corporate buyout of various professional entities, including optometry practice
- Prepared and interpreted numerous employee handbooks, policies, guidelines, and employment contracts
- Negotiated numerous contracts on behalf of individuals in businesses, including employment agreements, real estate contracts, and service agreements
- Successfully represented clients in tax assessment appeals from initial filing of appeal and at the trial court level
- Experienced in appellate practice, including representation of clients in front of the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court and Supreme Court
- Investigated matters of employment discrimination through interviews and preparation of written report including findings of fact and conclusions of law
- Successfully represented clients in various criminal matters, including retail theft, driving with a suspended license, and assault
- Litigation and Trial
- Corporate Law
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Municipal Law
Email: [email protected]